Zoning Hearing Board
PENN TOWNSHIP ZONING HEARING BOARD
Betty Krepinevich (term expires 12/31/2012)
John Shuster (term expires 12/31/2012)
Greg Ramsey (term expires 12/31/2012)
Jack Sirkoch, Alternate
Timothy Bish, Legal Counsel
The Penn Township Zoning Hearing Board consists of three members and one alternate, all of whom are residents of the Township, appointed by the Township Board of Supervisors. No member of the Board may hold other office in the Township. The members serve staggered, three-year terms with compensation. Duties of the Board include the following:
- Consideration of appeals from any order, requirement, or determination made by the Zoning Officer in the enforcement of the Township Zoning Ordinance.
- Review all applications for variance from the terms of the Zoning Ordinance.
- Review all applications for Special Exceptions as listed in the Zoning Ordinance.
- Consideration of challenges to the validity of any land use ordinance or map.
- Review of appeals from the determination of the Township engineer or Zoning Officer with respect to the administration of any flood plain or flood hazard ordinance.
- Review all applications for Temporary Uses as defined by the Zoning Ordinance.
Clinton A. Bonetti, Land Use Administrator
Phone: (724) 586-1165 x302
Land Use Documents/Forms